Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.109 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,165 (24,180 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)