Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.614 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,456 (38,807 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)