Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.861 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,532 (€2,162) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)