Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.223 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,098 (€1,633) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (33 minutes ago)