Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.420 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 133% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,680 (€1,828) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (6 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)