Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06020 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,187 (₩1,116,037) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)