Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05793 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,877 (₩2,656,455) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)