Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,582 in Jalandhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)