Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 702 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,912 (77,928 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)