Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,024 (77,377 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)