Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 850 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.144 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,500 (R$ 5,319) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)