Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 755 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.485 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,098 (4,373TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 7,500 KZT (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kobe costs ¥90,819 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)