Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 467 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.488 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,376 (4,347TL) in İskenderun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)