Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00202 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,975 (﷼ 43,610,827) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)