Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.245 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 183% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨212,011 (Dinar 2,203) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (39 minutes ago)