Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.033 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 177% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,254 (Dinar 1,793) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)