Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 775 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.952 INR / JOD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 169% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,036 (Dinar 1,595) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 650 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Liverpool costs £10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)