Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.453 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,419 (Mex$ 31,403) in Irapuato to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)