Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.015 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,811 (S/. 4,187) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,067 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)