Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.874 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,493 (S/. 4,352) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)