Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 683 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,355 (S/. 2,771) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (19 minutes ago)