Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 772 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.509 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 76% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,175 (RM5,765) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (37 minutes ago)