Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 185% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,962 (€1,910) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (21 minutes ago)