Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 909 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.941 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 238% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,645 (€2,352) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)