Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 815 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 201% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,542 (€2,089) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)