Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21603 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,789 (526,731 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)