Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.617 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,620 (¥109,639) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)