Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 593 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,437 (¥105,199) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 90 (about 1 hour ago)