Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 770 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.123 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,836 ($1,177) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)