Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.470 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,331 ($1,479) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)