Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 705 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.819 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,516 ($1,481) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)