Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 726 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.560 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 86% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,694 ($1,469) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)