Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 767 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.895 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 26% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,047 ($1,336) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)