Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17959 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,866 (422,435 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)