Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.055 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 70% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,843 (E£ 21,418) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)