Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.540 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,074 (E£ 17,781) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)