Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.024 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,127 (E£ 31,343) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)