Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.834 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,462 (E£ 25,943) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,200 kr (about 2 hours ago)