Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 765 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.599 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,155 (元7,657) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)