Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.789 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,844 (Q9,199) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)