Cost of living comparison between Huehuetenango, Guatemala and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.002 INR / GTQ
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,990 (Q12,551) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)