Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.588 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,797 (S/. 3,439) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)