Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.739 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 31% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,725 (S/. 5,407) in Huancayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)