Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.329 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,567 (31,153 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)