Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.248 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,923 (30,662 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)