Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,415 (50,645 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)