Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 667 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.145 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,415 (31,900 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greenville, South Carolina costs $30,000 (17 minutes ago)