Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 701 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.147 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,313 (35,537 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)