Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.910 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,546 (87,728 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (35 minutes ago)