Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.921 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 111% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,780 (89,438 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)