Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.060 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 137% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,347 (69,112 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)