Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 865 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.244 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,101 (52,632 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)