Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 844 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.358 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 138% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,665 (60,503 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)