Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 553 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.486 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 125% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨182,763 (kr19,266) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)