Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 745 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.723 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 145% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,041 (kr12,313) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (about 1 hour ago)