Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.403 INR / DKK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 123% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,486 (kr19,301) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)