Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.611 INR / SBD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 244% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨268,750 (31,212 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (about 1 hour ago)