Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.696 INR / SBD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 235% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨250,964 (28,860 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)