Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.278 INR / SBD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 222% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,777 (20,630 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)