Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.041 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨159,281 (GH₵10,590) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)