Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 239% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,284 (¥304,568) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)