Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 232% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,126 (¥336,356) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)