Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.594 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 222% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨241,802 (¥407,213) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 500g of rice in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)