Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.802 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 357% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨371,525 (20,870 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (about 1 hour ago)