Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.838 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 343% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨360,118 (20,188 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)