Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 990 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,949 (€1,565) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 2 hours ago)