Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 877 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.398 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 115% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,850 (€1,423) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)