Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 818 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.085 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 160% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨150,923 (€1,933) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)