Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 119% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,830 (€2,421) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)