Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 122% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,824 (€2,309) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (34 minutes ago)