Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 812 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 263% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,832 (€2,360) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (40 minutes ago)