Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12843 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 440% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨438,501 (3,414,306 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)