Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11745 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 387% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨380,237 (3,237,486 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)