Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11815 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 406% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨379,236 (3,209,741 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)