Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12574 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 312% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨279,974 (2,226,688 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)