Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 173% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨204,587 (元21,526) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)