Cost of living comparison between Harare, Zimbabwe and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 843 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.945 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 203% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,062 ($3,392) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)