Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.806 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 4% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨51,712 (18,432 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Saharanpur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)