Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.758 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨53,796 (19,504 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)