Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.881 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,726 (28,367 Birr) in Harar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)