Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 914 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.837 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,997 (€1,650) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)