Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.875 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,410 (2,335 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (42 minutes ago)