Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.373 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,597 (3,687 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)