Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 681 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.854 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,915 (2,704 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)