Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.308 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,350 (2,598 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (35 minutes ago)