Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 24.549 INR / TND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨61,871 (2,520 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 5 hours ago)