Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,731 (¥123,740) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)