Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 376% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨266,508 (¥430,412) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)