Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.591 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,019 (¥157,268) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)