Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00210 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨62,549 (﷼ 29,750,019) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)