Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00207 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨62,570 (﷼ 30,221,379) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)