Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,266 (﷼ 40,734,529) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)