Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 760 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00174 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,789 (﷼ 40,654,279) in Hamadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)