Cost of living comparison between Haiphong, Vietnam and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 549 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,406 (29,192,087 ₫) in Haiphong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)