Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 60% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,203 ($1,835) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)