Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06329 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,185 (₩1,867,271) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)