Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06292 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,248 (₩1,275,455) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)