Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 626 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,276 in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)