Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,523 in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (33 minutes ago)