Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 602 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,633 in Gulbarga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (31 minutes ago)