Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,847 (₨107,170) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (30 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 2 hours ago)