Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,557 (₨133,515) in Gujranwala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)