Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,863 (元9,892) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)