Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.961 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,962 (元6,120) in Guilin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)