Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,670 (€1,425) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (42 minutes ago)