Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 688 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,429 (€877) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (34 minutes ago)