Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,088 (€963) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)