Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.081 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 78% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,891 (1,408 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)